Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Being Grateful & Embracing Positive Changes will Transform your Life!

The snow is blowing outside as I type this at my desk. It's not very cold but there are a few centimeters of snow forecasted over the next few days. The snowflakes are big and fluffy, they are beautiful!

I'm reflecting on the thoughts of being grateful and thankful for the everyday blessings in my life. From new and uplifting acquaintances and friends, to new business and work opportunities, to the personal changes I am making, I am incredibly grateful to have hit a turning point in my life so I can make the transition into a better life that I love.

It really is a blessing to be able to change. We so often sit in such negativity, thinking that we can't change our lives, but we CAN. Change is possible any time you make a choice. From going to McDonald's versus making a healthy meal at home, to picking up a coffee at Starbucks versus making it at home or not having one at all, we are constantly in the mode of making choices - every day, all day. If you find yourself complaining about your life, or being unhappy with it, perhaps it's time for a change? After all, your life will stay the same until you make changes.

I have been meeting some amazing new people, and being presented with wonderful opportunities and advice that will help me move forward and create a better life - because I'm drawing it to me and accepting it wholeheartedly. I want to change my life for the better so much that it consumes my thoughts - in a good way. I've been told many times that the changes you want have to consume you if you want to bring your dreams and desires to full fruition.

I have personally experienced this and can attest to the truth in this advice. I have been changing my life for the last 7 months, and it has brought me much happiness. I'm currently going to be planning out a success and financial plan to help me create goals and tasks that will get me closer to my dreams.

I am loving becoming a better person, for myself and those around me. The lives we want to have are possible, if we are willing to make the right choices!

Have a great day and let me know how you have changed your life for the better :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment