Sunday, January 26, 2014

Setting Goals

I've found it very positive and grounding recently to set some goals. I have started lists for 1 year & 5 year goals to help me gain some perspective on where my life is headed and how I will get there. I also just had a really lovely and sad weekend visiting family and a close friend. I had a really great experience which i will write about and post pictures. I had a few great moments last week that just made my day so good, I will expand on those also. Today worked well but I felt rushed. I got home earlier than planned because I changed flights and I wish I had booked an earlier one to begin with. Lesson learned. I couldn't be happier to see my dogs and cat and horses....i missed them a lot. The road to my house is flooded which is just too weird......I expect it will get worse with the forcasted rain this week.....oh dear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment