Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Changing Habits

It certainly is a task to change habits. I'm sure that they can be changed if someone worked diligently at it for months. I have found that if i don't focus on improving myself that i fall back into old habits. I've also been watching a lot of netflix because i injured my tailbone. Instead, i could be using this time to work on myself. So i have decided to redirect my energy once again into reading and learning how to be more positive and to stop watching tv. Im spending a lot of time laying on my stomach, and i'm not sure to what extent my tailbone is injured because i decided not to get xrays. I feel like this is valuable time i could be using to retrain my brain to think positively. I would like to hear from other people who are doing the same, and perhaps we could share experiences and helpful tips. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment