Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stay Positive

Good morning!

I wanted to write a little note to share one thing I have practiced for the last few days, and it has made a lovely difference in my life. I have practiced staying positive, and stopping negative thoughts from running wild in my mind.

Normally, I have negative thoughts every day, and they run wild in my head, creating all sorts of negative stories. It's not a pleasant experience. Making an effort to stop these thoughts when they pop into my head stops them from being able to take control of my day, and it really is a wonderful thing.

I started reading a book called Paving It Forward by Elisabeth Fayt. She talks about creating positive statements that are actions or beliefs, which become methods of conscious creation. This tells the universe what you want, and helps you shape and mold your life to be positive and fulfilling.

Give it a try for a few days, try to stay positive, and when you have a negative thought, replace it with a positive one. Let me know how it goes for you! I would love to hear your feedback and positive experiences!!

Have a happy and balanced day!!

~L~

0 comments:

Post a Comment