Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bringing Dreams to Life

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day today. A little bit of fresh snow fell over night but it will warm up enough to hopefully melt that soon.

I woke up this morning feeling slightly refreshed. I stayed home last night to go to bed at a decent time as I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I like being able to 'sleep in', which for me is usually around 8am. Normally I wake up around 6am or 6:30am to get ready for work, so sleeping in until 8am is a luxury.

Today I'm considering the concept of Bringing Dreams to Life. I am trying to take better care of myself so that I can achieve more during the day. Part of this is going to bed early and getting a good sleep. After all, who is productive when they are half asleep? I can't personally work efficiently like that. I am eating better and spending my time on the things that matter to me, and the things that need to be done.

Focusing my attention on the positive changes I want to achieve in life has brought me to a new level of Happiness. Every day I feel grateful for the chance to be able to make my life the way I want it, and change it into something I am glad to wake up to every day. It's an amazing work in progress, and I'm glad to have you share my journey with me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment