Monday, March 17, 2014

Today is the best day of my Life

I love waking up and feeling inspired.............Today is a great day! : )

It is Monday today, and usually I can say I have 'A Case of the Monday's', but today, I feel empowered. Today is the only day there is, and I want to enjoy it the best I can. I know what it's like to live with Anxiety and Depression, so one of my goals in life is to find ways to make happiness a habit, and love every day that I live.

I'm feeling inspired from this great song by American Authors - Best Day of my Life


Some of you may be thinking my goal is unrealistic, but working towards it truly is amazing, and has changed my life in so many positive ways. I'm more grateful, less annoyed and stressed, much much happier, and way more positive and hopeful. Grumpy people are affecting me less and less because I don't allow their anger into my life anymore. I get to choose who I spend my time with, and surrounding myself with positive and like-minded people has been an absolute blessing. I want to enjoy every single day I can because it's all I have. Each new day is 'today', and will be the best day of my life : )

Join me on this lovely Monday and tell me what you do that makes you happy : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment